17 November 2009

artichokey artichokey artichokey


I just bought these..dont ask me why, i just wanted them - its a celebration gift for my new job?! If i had a million dollars i would probably buy everything in pottery barn! So now im trying to figure out how to make them look like the picture - ha! I tried putting them in my big white pedestal bowl i have but the bowl is too big..so now im on a hunt for a bowl/box like whats in the picture, another trip to homegoods tomorrow i guess (which i went to before pottery barn today already!)..so if you wanna know what i want for Christmas - HOMEGOODS AND POTTERY BARN gift cards! he...

What does everyone want from Santa for Christmas this year??


Heres my artichokes!! They look much cuter (if artichokes are cute..) in person..
I think im going to ask for another batch for Christmas! HA

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Your weird. Also, look at Pier One b/c they have those bowls and those ugly things that are already potted in an arrangement. They were kinda cute. I think Mom has a wooden bowl, just ask her or pilfer through her house for shit.

I already gave our list to mom. I just want a few things, nothing big or expensive. Sooooo if you would like to get me something, ask mom whats on my list that she isnt buying!! Hehe!

Did you quit your job?

Rachael said...

Also, can you upload and send me any pictures you took of the shower, PLEASE!!!

Rachael said...

Oh, one more thing...
I fully hope you intend on making monkey bread and bringing it to my house....dead serious....

Wits End said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!
"pilfer mom's shit"
don't forget the monkey bread, bex!!! :)

Rebecca said...

HAHA i already ate the monkey bread MAAAAAA!!!! how do you like my chokies??