I'm a twenty-something loud mouth blonde trying to finish my bio degree and get through vet tech school to pursue my dream as a zoo curator/exotic animal vet tech. I've been around airplanes my whole life and come from a family of pilots..I even lived at a small airport most of my life. I'm into home decor..old, vintage, architectural salvage, dirty, worn..I love it all! I love to fix up old pieces of furniture with a fresh coat of paint/stain. I laugh loud and think out loud...and still believe that there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
4 comments:
Leighton picked it out herself. She smiled when she saw the card.
Isn't it GREAT to be an auntie?!!
(I know it is for me!)
So Happy 1st Mom's Day from one Aunt to Another!
I love You!
always ...
YOUR auntie m
Hey... where is my Mothers Day card?!!
i dont have to send you a card..your not my mom! HA
Post a Comment