Well..its ours! And im ready to move n o w!
I have pretty much everything packed..no really..everything..so its pretty boring around here since i have no decorations to rearrange or ask my husband if he likes my bird cage or my wood candles better..ha! But at least I got a new curling iron to mess with..thats as fun as it gets around here!
Hmmm what else..i found a piano bench on the bottom of a pile of crap in my parents basement that im going to put in my new foyer! Gonna stain it a darker color..almost black..so it goes with my huge horse photo i have which is in a black frame.
June 25th cant come soon enough! Usually I never want time to fly by..but this month could go a little faster than usual! Were planning on getting the keys a few days before we move so hopefully we can get some boxes moved in before the big day..well..he can move boxes..ill decorate!

2 comments:
CONGRATS on your new place! From what you Mom told me it sounds REALLY nice! And I know that once you add your special touches .. it will be AWESOME! May God Bless your new home with joy. Love you always, auntie m
thank you..were soo excited!
Post a Comment