01 December 2010

its begining to look a lot like..winter..

ICK!


As Ive gotten older Ive slowly begun to despise winter year after year.  Today was our first official day of snow/fluries/icky..enough to stick and make white patches everywhere.  Luckily mother earth and father sky have been kind to us so far..but Im thinking they are done with the niceness for a while!  I hate being cold all the time, my nose is either stuffed up or running, or both at the same time!  We (aka I) got the Christmas lights up outside and some decor up last weekend..gonna get the tree up this weekend if I have the energy.  Also got more Christmas shopping done today after I got off work early..just a few more things and were done! 

would you like to know what Im asking for this year for Christmas??

a horse...

a mansion

and of course..a  money tree!
AHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHA 
good one right?

3 comments:

lori said...

i would really like to see your house all dolled up for Christmas.

Rebecca said...

its not HA! literally i just have some silver tinsel wrapped around my stair banister..i havent even put up the tree YET! Maybe this weekend ill get to it..i dont know whats wrong with me this year! Did you get your house all decorated?

lori said...

it's almost there...the tree is up and the lights are up outside and the lights are on the upstairs rail along with the hutch?