today is the beginning of worrying for the rest of my life..
Jakes first day on the job is today!
Im so excited for him..nervous for me..its weird saying "bye..i love you..be safe..come home.." and really knowing the meaning behind it..but thats my new norm...
I'm a twenty-something loud mouth blonde trying to finish my bio degree and get through vet tech school to pursue my dream as a zoo curator/exotic animal vet tech. I've been around airplanes my whole life and come from a family of pilots..I even lived at a small airport most of my life. I'm into home decor..old, vintage, architectural salvage, dirty, worn..I love it all! I love to fix up old pieces of furniture with a fresh coat of paint/stain. I laugh loud and think out loud...and still believe that there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
No comments:
Post a Comment