02 August 2011

I am in SHORT SALE HELL..and I'm on the buying end...explain that!

f you chase bank!
f you corrupt, piece of shxt government for your sleaze ball way of giving banks kick backs/incentives/etc for not selling short sales and letting them go into foreclosure only to sell them at an even lower price, good way of getting out out of this economy term-oil were in thanks to you scam artists!
f you to whoever is "working" on my short sale PURCHASE!

If we dont hear from the bank this week...week SIX after we countered their offer..I think Im done.  I am at my breaking point.  When you are faced with being homeless in possibly six weeks it just takes me to a whole new level of being so pissed off that Im going to shoot fire out of my eyeballs.

Who cries UNHAPPY tears when buying their FIRST home?  me.

give me a fxcking break
GIVE ME A FXCKING BREAK

No comments: