25 November 2011

My black Friday deal :




Yes..I got a Christmas Tree!  Our old one I got right after we got married at Big Lots for like 15 bucks..it worked for our apartment living but its time for an upgrade!  So I found this one on Home Depot for $49 from $149!!  Free shipping too so I don't even have to go to the store..score.  its prelit too..double score.

ps - Happy Belated Thanksgiving...now its time for the Christmas madness!  I really need to start shopping, usually I start early..this year I've just been too busy or too lazy to go out and shop.  I am planning on running out later today after the rush of crazies go home after being out since midnight and Jake leaves for work..time to write my list!!





1 comment:

mommy said...

MAJOR score ... and i especially like the part about not having to go the store! tho it WAS gorgeous out yesterday..