Ok well one night i was talking to my mother about all my home ideas and mentioned that i hate those large plain mirrors above the bathroom sink that seems to be in every house and that i plan on ripping them out when we buy our home and replace them with nice mirrors. She had told me she found somewhere a quick fix to spruce up those large plain mirrors that was simple and best of all...cheap! All you do it get any molding you like and just velcro it on the mirror! (you could glue it too..but she had read someone just used velcro so it was easy to take off and clean..or even switch it up!) So i did a search and found some good before and after inspriation...i will definately be trying this...
I'm a twenty-something loud mouth blonde trying to finish my bio degree and get through vet tech school to pursue my dream as a zoo curator/exotic animal vet tech. I've been around airplanes my whole life and come from a family of pilots..I even lived at a small airport most of my life. I'm into home decor..old, vintage, architectural salvage, dirty, worn..I love it all! I love to fix up old pieces of furniture with a fresh coat of paint/stain. I laugh loud and think out loud...and still believe that there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
No comments:
Post a Comment