06 March 2009

platinum or bronze?

Ok i have always had blonde hair..my WHOLE life....so i thought, for the second time (yes i did this once before..and obviously didnt learn from it) to dye my hair brown..or put lowlights in as they say. Well...im pretty sure im ment to be a blonde forever! Once before i had gone to a salon to have them add lowlights in..they did..it faded..they did it again..faded..so then they dyed my whole head..RED BROWN! I thought i was going to die..or should i say dye..when i saw it! Luckily my sister does hair and managed to get my blonde hair back...i swore i would never do it again!

Wellll...so a few weeks ago i had my sister, this time, put low lights in..they faded..so then i had her do it again..looked good but for some reason she decided to dye my roots blonde since they were growing out...uhm needless to say when i got home..i had orange roots and dirty dark blonde/brown hair. So i took it into my own hands...and ooohheeemmgeeeee what the f did i do!? I wont even go into the 2 toners i used, the color oops i used, the dye i used...so on and so on..i think i took like 7 showers in 2 days! So last night..i ran to target, fed up with my hair disaster and got a box of rich medium brown dye...HOLY DYE!! I have dark..i mean dark..brown hair...i look like a corpse with my fair skin and dark hair! I know it will fade...but then what?!! I still have to fix it and get it back to my blonde i want...this is my last...i mean LAST time i ever go brown!

Shoot me...
this is what my hair USED TO look like...minus the body and the face :












this is what my hair looks like NOW :


















AHHHH!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that color! I bet you look amazing.