09 May 2009

Heres Finn on the way home!!



Heres Willis and Finn playing..and a few with Squibby!

And Finns's first nap! (thank goddddd!!!)
Thats it for now..i just had enough time to change and eat since he went down for a nap...then DADDD (i think my husband is going to be worse than i am with this dog!) just had to pick him up and put him on his lap..which he woke up of course..so i just yelled at him to put him back down on his bed! I would have liked to see how long he slept for and woke up on him own but noooo! Well at least dad is taking him out for me! yay!

UPDATE...he went down for a second nap already! I took him out for a long walk and he came in..went right into his crate and laid down! I think im in love..i almost like him most when hes...SLEEPING! ha..im glad willis and squibby have been great with him so far! Ok back to getting stuff done while hes sleeping!!



1 comment:

Wits End said...

welcome home, sweet puppy! you are too cute!!!