


Snow in London looks so much prettier than here..
I cant believe Christmas is going to be here sooo soon..im glad i got a lot of Christmas shopping done early this year! Im ready for a day off work..spending time with family..relaxing..and of course, after Christmas sales!!
Merry Christmas.
Happy Holidays..
brr shiver shiver brr...
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. ~Charles Dickens
oh and from one of my fave holiday movies..."Par, par, bogey, bogey, par, par son." HAHA!
dont worry if you dont get it..

2 comments:
christmas IS here and no there isn't any
christmas shopping done have go this weekend and power shop to finish haven't had money. but we do this weekend but no time have to work on sat and dj's party is on sun. fun fun fun....so giddyup and go have to get it done....
Christmas is coming and IM getting fat! Not the goose! I hope you got me a gift!! Haha! Just kidding...I didnt get you shit! Im growing you a niece. Best gift ever.
"How fast can you go Tommy? Like the wind honey."
Post a Comment