I hate to break it to you, you might cry, I dont want to crush your hopes and dreams, but.... Santa does NOT exist! I know, I know...dont cry, it will be ok, maybe...
london??!!! i thought you wanted a riding crop?! dang..and my shopping is all done..... well, maybe if we BOTH ask santa real nice...or go to the north pole and threaten him...
I'm a twenty-something loud mouth blonde trying to finish my bio degree and get through vet tech school to pursue my dream as a zoo curator/exotic animal vet tech. I've been around airplanes my whole life and come from a family of pilots..I even lived at a small airport most of my life. I'm into home decor..old, vintage, architectural salvage, dirty, worn..I love it all! I love to fix up old pieces of furniture with a fresh coat of paint/stain. I laugh loud and think out loud...and still believe that there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
2 comments:
I hate to break it to you, you might cry, I dont want to crush your hopes and dreams, but.... Santa does NOT exist! I know, I know...dont cry, it will be ok, maybe...
london??!!! i thought you wanted a riding crop?! dang..and my shopping is all done.....
well, maybe if we BOTH ask santa real nice...or go to the north pole and threaten him...
Post a Comment