so were just laying on the couch last night talking about whatever..and my husband says to me "do your sentences ever end?"...i about peed my pants laughing so hard...hes just soo cute..NOT! ha!
I'm a twenty-something loud mouth blonde trying to finish my bio degree and get through vet tech school to pursue my dream as a zoo curator/exotic animal vet tech. I've been around airplanes my whole life and come from a family of pilots..I even lived at a small airport most of my life. I'm into home decor..old, vintage, architectural salvage, dirty, worn..I love it all! I love to fix up old pieces of furniture with a fresh coat of paint/stain. I laugh loud and think out loud...and still believe that there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
2 comments:
Thats good. Chris has him beat though... I was talking to Chris and I said "did you hear me?" and he said "yes I heard you, what did you say?"!!!!
hahahahahahahahaha on both of you!!!
Post a Comment