Sooo i did it..i got the duvet cover from pottery barn i wanted! (scroll down and youll see a pic of it in a prev post!)
AND - I love it..unfortunately my Husband...does not (like i care!) - he said its grandma-ish! ha..but luckily i pretty much dont give a rats butt what anyone thinks of my taste/style in decorating my home so i proceeded to put it on our bed with a smile on my face anyways! so now both Willis and Squibby better not make any sudden moves near my duvet or theyll get their asses kicked!
AND - I love it..unfortunately my Husband...does not (like i care!) - he said its grandma-ish! ha..but luckily i pretty much dont give a rats butt what anyone thinks of my taste/style in decorating my home so i proceeded to put it on our bed with a smile on my face anyways! so now both Willis and Squibby better not make any sudden moves near my duvet or theyll get their asses kicked!

6 comments:
does it have birds on it?
can't tell.
yup! a bunch of them..grandma-ish or not..i love it! (and i happen to like 'grandma-ish' stuff too!)
That reminds me...I want new bedding. Ok, Im off to look online...
i've looking for new bedding for a while
and i think i did see that bedding of your's becca at pottery barn. of course your brother wrinkled nose at it. whatever i buy he'll like it or freeze.
i hope it's warm? we're gonna have a shit storm.
its really nice..i walked in my bedroom after work today and was like YES I LOVE IT! ha..its different and i like it..
and this shit storm better pass with a dusting instead..
I LOVE it!
Boys are stupid.
auntie m
Post a Comment