our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name...
Jacob has his psychology test tomorrow (thurs) morning for dupage county...please pray with all your might that he passes (or better yet, that he passes and gets the job!!)!
I'm a twenty-something loud mouth blonde trying to finish my bio degree and get through vet tech school to pursue my dream as a zoo curator/exotic animal vet tech. I've been around airplanes my whole life and come from a family of pilots..I even lived at a small airport most of my life. I'm into home decor..old, vintage, architectural salvage, dirty, worn..I love it all! I love to fix up old pieces of furniture with a fresh coat of paint/stain. I laugh loud and think out loud...and still believe that there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
2 comments:
I will say a special prayer for Jake tonight!! I love you both!
always, auntie m
amen!
Post a Comment